Call Us: 01993 846444
1) If you’ve taken the standard three quotes, it’s not always the best idea to go with the cheapest one. You don’t want just anyone to handle your stone slate roofing or leadwork requirements. Find out how long the company has been in business, check the testimonials on their website and ask about the quality of materials on offer.
(We have been in business in the Oxfordshire area for over 20 years, have many satisfied customers and only use the best materials for a longer lasting roof)
2) Ensure that quotes or estimates for traditional roofing work are made in writing. (All our estimates are free and without obligation)
3) Some estimates have hidden extras that you won’t know about until the work is underway. (All of our estimates calculate every eventuality of the work being undertaken)
4) Agree payment terms before any work commences. (We will discuss all options before we get under way at a convenient time to you)
5) Some companies will want paying for advice on a traditional roofing project in Oxfordshire. (We will always try and help wherever possible and as already highlighted, all of our estimates are free of charge)
6) I’m unsure of what leadwork is. Is it easy to steal? (Leadwork on all of our Oxfordshire roofs is fastened safely and securely to the building. It’s a covering that helps keeps the elements out)
7) Is planning permission down to the roofing contractor? (No. It’s down to the Oxfordshire homeowner but we will advise you on who to speak to)
8) Will the roofing contractor clear the debris and rubbish? (Yes, we will clear up after we’ve finished. As a leading eco-friendly traditional roofing company in Oxfordshire, nearly all of our waste is recyclable and we will leave the site clean and tidy)
9) What sort of hours will the roofers work? (At Allsworth Roofing Ltd, we work to a timescale as laid out at the start of the initial quote and, weather permitting, we always finish within that time restraint)
We hope that we’ve helped you decide to use Allsworth Roofing Ltd for any traditional roofing, stone slate roofing or leadwork you may require. We are on hand to help with any enquiry you might have regarding your Oxfordshire property.